Today is a good day....
because first it is Veteran's Day and the flag flying in my front yard makes me grateful to live in the country I do.
Today is a good day...
because I hosted a cookie party last night so my house is clean and there are multiple types of cookies waiting to be enjoyed.
Today is a good day....
because my oldest son is responsible enough to get himself to the church at 5:30 am to put up flags. Among many qualities, he is dependable.
Today is a good day....
because I helped drive kids on the preschool fieldtrip with Carson's class. As we were driving I put in a Fisher Price cd with ABC songs and as I looked in the mirror Carson gave me a sly thumbs up. I'm seldom the cool mom, but today I managed.
Today is a good day...
because it's actually tomorrow in China and that means after 29 days Todd is preparing to come home...I'm definitely going to have to shave my legs.
Today is a good day....
because I'm looking forward to going to the temple this weekend with all of my children.
Today is a good day.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry we are not going to be able to be at the temple with you on this special day. George
Post a Comment