Sunday, November 14, 2010

Families Are Forever

I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father; I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A family is forever.






6 comments:

Jessica said...

How neat!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

It was a really special day! Thanks for letting me share it with you! Debbie

mum26grls said...

I LOVED our sealing days---such a special time to have our whole family in the temple. And a great promise to these little ones that they now have a "forever family".
Congratulations!
Nadine

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congratulations. I love how happy you all are in the pictures. They turned out great which is probably just an inkling of how happy you really probably were :) Wish we were closer but know I was thinking of you all!

The Jensen Seven said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful forever family! I'm sure you will always treasure this day and hold on to it until you can have your family together again in the temple. Hugs!!

Julie said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing ever!!! We are so looking forward to the day when Meili will be sealed to our family. it looks like it was a fabulous day! Sadie looks sooooo beautiful.