Sunday, March 28, 2010

Early Easter

Alright, I'll admit it....I saw this dress for Sadie in the mall and couldn't quit thinking how cute she'd look in it. Then I realized she's never had an Easter dress. Then I found a cute dress for Sara in the same colors. Then I realized the boys could use new ties, and Austin loves the color yellow. Somehow it all seemed justified. Anyway, we had fun dressing up for church today in our "Early Easter" outfits. Easter falls on Conference Weekend this year so we welcomed spring today. I wondered as we were walking to church, how many more years my boys will be willing to "match" the family on Easter. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!






Happy Spring! Happy Easter! Happy Day!

2 comments:

josh and nat said...

I love all the new outfits :) Bright and ready for warm weather!

Anonymous said...

Super cute dresses. I am very jealous! I'd love to get Sam a new one, but the one I bought last year still fits & is still cute. Dang it!