Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aloha!

Todd and I just got back yesterday from eight days on Kauai. I LOVE HAWAII! I love everything about it...I love looking at and laying under palm trees....
I love my new love which is eating Hula Pie that is even better than it looks...let me explain...oreo crust that tastes like the frosting part, macadamia nut ice cream topped with whip cream, mac nuts and hot fudge...nothing beats it after a "tough" day at the beach....
I love island time....
I love how much I relax, laugh, and smile while I'm there, even before reading this sign....
I love waking up to this view....
I love sharing it with this guy....I've been to this island before and the only thing missing was him...so this time I brought him along....
I love watching people ride these because it's amazing to me...
I love feeling my toes in this stuff....even though it clings to every part of you :).....
I love the beautiful gardens filled with trees and flowers you couldn't get to grow in Utah even if you were magical....
I love the huge, massive, powerful ocean....watching the waves roll in, hearing the sounds of them crashing, and smelling the salty air....and jumping in when it gets a little hot...
I love driving around and seeing every shade of green you can imagine...and this little corner of the world called Hanalei that could easily be named Heaven....
Is there anything I don't like about Hawaii you ask?
Leaving.

2 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Amen! Glad you had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Pretty much I'm jealous.