Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back To School

Austin
Age13
8th Grade
South Cache Freshman Center
Catches the bus at 7:20 am
Best thing about school: finding his classes
Hayden
Age 11
6th grade
Spring Creek Middle School
Catches the bus at 6:45 am!!!
Best thing about school: having a locker
Sara
Age 8
3rd Grade
Ms. Nielsen
Heritage Elementary
Catches the bus at 8:25 am
Best thing about school: friends!

Sadie
Age 7
1st grade
Mrs. Dahle
Heritage Elementary
Catches the bus with Sara
Best thing about school: her own desk and going to a brand new school
Carson
Age 4
preschool
Ready 2 Learn Preschool
Teacher Kareen
Catches the mom bus at 9:25 on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Best thing about school: Batman packpack (backpack)

Happy School Year 2010-2011!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you must be home less than I am! Who'd a thunk that was possible?!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Todd & Nikki...I can't believe Austin is at South Cache...High five for Hayden in football...Thanks to Sadie & Sara for a great cousin day...I love the packpack Carson! Thanks for an update, loved all the pics :)

Jessica said...

What a cute way to do back to school. I need to remember it and steal it next year.

And re: your previous post. UNDER 2 hours is a great time!! You are fast. I'm seriously planning on running the TOU marathon next fall...want to do it with me?