Love the one on the bridge and of all of you walking down the trail. The one of you and Todd kissing and all the kids pulling faces craked me up! :)
Love the red garage door one, but that kissing one ishilarious!
I don't think I can pick a favorite. I really like them all! Who took them? I love the clothes you chose. It's so funny to see all the blonde hair & blue eyes & then Sadie. You'd never guess how great she fits into the family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the one on the bridge and of all of you walking down the trail. The one of you and Todd kissing and all the kids pulling faces craked me up! :)
Love the red garage door one, but that kissing one ishilarious!
I don't think I can pick a favorite. I really like them all! Who took them? I love the clothes you chose. It's so funny to see all the blonde hair & blue eyes & then Sadie. You'd never guess how great she fits into the family.
Post a Comment