Nikki Snyder! You are ugly! It's not like I was letting him play with the plastic in the closet like my mother suggested! ;) We will drop off a bday part invite to the girls tomorrow after our chiro appointment. We'll just leave it in the mailbox if no one is home
5 comments:
Very cute girls! Love the fancy hair :) I hope you both have/had great birthdays! Miss you!
Love that last pic, so cute! :)
Happy Birthday to both of you! George
Super cute. Sadie's eyes really do disappear when she smiles big!
Nikki Snyder! You are ugly! It's not like I was letting him play with the plastic in the closet like my mother suggested! ;)
We will drop off a bday part invite to the girls tomorrow after our chiro appointment. We'll just leave it in the mailbox if no one is home
Post a Comment